Friday, June 12, 2020

Early Mornings

Many mornings lately we have been out walking. Its still quite warm at 8:30 but if it's not raining,  we head to Erna Nixon Park.

Today I noticed a "Little  Library". I've certainly heard of them, but this is the first time I've actually seen one. Next week, I plan to add a couple books for other walkers.


Erna Nixon is a lovely walking park. Our pack includes My Cute Husband, me, Kid#2 and a couple of grandies.


With Corona-Funk still an issue, my gym-loving husband is missing his usual work-outs so he pushes the extra 25 lbs of stroller and toddler.

This week (actual sewing only took an afternoon), I'm making a sample. Stitch and cut and stitch = an on-point look with sideways sewing and setting triangles. 


If you are a Facebook user and want to have some virtual quilting fun, head to "M&M Sew Charming" page and request to join. I am one of the M's. My friend Marjorie and I are doing fun things to stay connected to our quilting community. We are loosely connected to our guild Seaside Piecemakers but we are welcome quilting pals from all other. 

A great way to start the day!



No comments: