Friday, December 21, 2018

The LIST

No not the "Naughty or Nice" list. I'm pretty sure I made the Nice List. And not the "Gift List". All my gifts are wrapped and under the tree (or mailed and under someone else's tree.). Not the "Grocery List." My Cute Husband is doing that today.

This is my "Do On A Rainy Day List"


Yesterday was a such a rainy/dreary day. I stayed inside and puttered and got stuff done.
1. Amelia's sweater is blocked and drying
2. The microwave is clean
3. Not only are the blocks done for Zach's quilt. They're stitched together.


4. Mom's hair appointment got moved to Friday. She wasn't feeling great.
5. I made good progress on the Tegna sweater but lace isn't quite finished.
6. Cut and started stitching a piano key border for the panel challenge.


7. Made progress but didn't finish Block 7 BOM
8. No nap
9. I did blog yesterday!
10. Indoor plants watered - they're happy.
11. All yarn in now wound for Tegna sweater.

A very productive Non-snow Day!!
 

No comments: