Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday Knitting

Most Sunday afternoons, My Cute Husband and I can be found at World of Beer.  It's where my knit group meets up. 

I know … pretty cool, right?!!

Today I got some serious knitting done, My Cute Husband drank beer and we visited with "the knittiers" and watched football.

My possibly Unrealistic Christmas Expectation list is getting a little more manageable.

Hat #2 of 2 is on it's way.


I'm holding 2 strands of fingering (sock) weight yarn - 1 pulled from the center and 1 pulled from the outside.
Purely by chance … the colors matched up.
I did not expect to see this really cool color pooling.
But it happened!

The yarn colors stopped matching perfectly and now I'm getting a more marled effect - just like I did expect.


Knitting will always keep me guessing!



No comments: