Thursday, May 17, 2018

There Was SEWING

Good morning blog world. Hope Sunday found you with someone who loves you! We had a lovely dinner with our Florida kids and our across-the-street neighbor, Mike. Barb, his wife was away.  There was baked ziti (thanks to son-in-law-who-cooks) and banana pudding and presents.


I've been stitching away on Dear Daughter. Month 2 - DONE!! I'm making 2 of these quilts so I have to do twice as much sewing on them each month.  So far ... up-to-date!!


The Dear Daughter BOM is really fun. There is sew much going on. Each part is different, with lots of fabrics.  The background is referred to as "low volume fabric." I am not trying to make 2 identical quilts, although some blocks are the same because I just really liked the combo.

Yesterday ... scored a bargain. I went to Staples to buy a small clipboard. It's the perfect size for the knitting bag and keeps my pattern tidy (sort of).


For less than $20, I got lots of goodies. $17.38 to be exact.

School supplies bring me JOY.

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Your mug is perfect, love the saying.
The daughter quilt looks fun and wonderful sayings.

Debbie