Tuesday, April 17, 2018

RETREAT

It's that time again ... HURRAY!!!  I'm headed north to a quilt retreat with my BEE.  We'll be at West River United Methodist Retreat Center for 4 days of sewing and laughing and eating and laughing and eating and sewing.

BONUS ... I will also be visiting with Kid#1 ... we will  also be laughing and eating ... no sewing.

My projects and tools are all packed ... too many to be sure. 3 Christmas quilts, a wool embroidery applique, an old Pat Sloan wall hanging kit, all the parts to make 60 little Churn Dash blocks, the parts and pieces to a guild mystery (from FL) and a tin of 1/2-square triangles that need trimming.  hmmm - there might be 1 or 2 other things in there.

and knitting ... an afghan to be started, a baby sweater, already started and of course a pair of socks that I'm about 1/2 way done.


My clothes are packed too. My personal back is smaller than the project bag. I don't need a lot of clothes but I sure don't want to run out of sewing stuff.


I'll be flying home on Sunday.
Lots to share next week.

No comments: