Sunday, January 14, 2018

Another FIND

If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know I lose things. Then I find them (usually.) My bias bars ... great for folding in raw edges on skinny bias strips (it's an applique thing), have been missing since I moved to Florida - 20 months ago. I have plastic ones but they are not as good.

This morning, after coffee but before my shower, I had a sudden urge to look through and sort out lots of leftover bits of sock yarn.

I have a plan!


In that box (upper left - marked with green duct tape to denote "SEWING ROOM"), look what I found ... my metal bias bars.


Just to be clear - the lid was tucked under the box. The box was open and easy to view inside.  It was in the scary closet but I KNOW I've looked in this box a time or 2.  I also found a couple of quilt patterns and directions to some specialty rulers.
And knitting stuff.

Here's to the bright side of finding lost stuff and using up bits and pieces of old stuff.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

I have the same problem. Moved last year. I can remember where something was in the old house but not a clue where it might be in the new house. Just found some missing quilts - in plain sight.