Sunday, November 26, 2017

Spinning Out of Control - start

Finally started !  My long awaited: Spinning Out of Control. This quilt has been on my mind for years and years.


All these little pinwheels have been stitched and stashed and it's finally time.


It won't be a fast finish, probably (hopefully) my first finish in 2018.

In the meantime ... I did have a fast finish this week.  A simple Christmas table runner.  I was gifted the parts - all cut and ready to go.  I did it quilt-as-you-go.
Stitched, trimmed, bound ... DONE.

My 2016 Buttermilk Basin Block Of The Month is finally going to it's new home.  I'm gifting it to Goody1 and her husband for Christmas. They live in VT and pray for big snow from October to April.  It was 76 and sunny here yesterday.  


Christmas has started to explode all over our house!
I love decorating for Christmas.




No comments: