Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Update

Happy Weekend!  There's been a little of this and a little of that going on around here.  I started cutting "go with" fabrics for my pinwheel quilt.  I'm making great progress on my TeaLeaf Cardigan KAL ... knitting at World of Beer makes for easy stockinette stitches, and I've stitched on my Flower Garden Quilt.

I finished the top of Snake in the Grass and got it all loaded up and ready for some Handiquilter Magic. Here's the lovely pieced back made from leftover parts and leftover yardage.


Here's a little peak at the front.  I hope to have it quilted by the end of the week.


I'm really excited to have finally started the last block in my Helen Godden "Quirky Collections" BOM.  This one was September ... I'm a wee bit behind but it's looking great!


The painting will also be done by the end of the week.  Monday (tomorrow) we are headed to Tampa for a hockey game ... Washington Capitals vs Tampa Bay Lighting.  

Go CAPS!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your block. Very happy that you're still a "Caps" fan even though you are living in Fl.