Friday, March 3, 2017

Woo Hoo

I'm back! Looks like blogging CAN happen ... as long as I'm willing to sit at the kitchen table using my laptop.  I haven't given up on mobile blogging but I've missed posting and journaling about our family adventures and my quilts.

After a day of oohing and ahhing at the Daytona Beach Quilt Show ... we were ready to head home.


3 happy quilting buddies


The show had lots of vendors and lots of great quilts.  The quilts were traditional and modern, wall quilts, bed quilts and just plain fun quilts.


Terri and Susie are heading to the west side of the state for a couple of days to visit some other displaced MD'ers. They'll be back on Monday. I'm headed to "The Gathering" ... a Seaside Piecemakers event. I'm teaching my Jelly Bargello quilt.

It's been sew fun hanging out with my quilt buddies!



No comments: