Monday, December 19, 2016

Before During After

Busy, busy Monday ...

Before my volunteer day in second grade, I did a little stitching in my snowman block.



During my day at Roosevelt Elementary School, we made Christmas ornaments.


Well ... we started them.  We'll finish them on Tuesday.  Second graders are so fun!


Then Steve and I ran some errands.  We got Mom a very cool gift.  Shhhh .... it's a secret.  

After that, I made a very yummy dessert (times 2). 


It's a family holiday favorite and Kid#2 needs to bring a dessert to a school teacher potluck ... she's going to be everyone's best friend with this one.


After dinner ... into the sewing room to work on Part 4 of the Bonnie Hunter Mystery.


This is what "all caught up " looks like.


WOW ... What a day!







2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Busy day but filled with beautiful stitching and wonderful memories.

Debbie

Unknown said...

I would love the dessert recipe if possible. It sure looks yummy