Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Old Moda

A quilt top was finished today!  It was the "get it off my shelf" fabric.  This is old stuff ...


Ok ... Yes, , you are correct ... That is old Thimbleberries not old Moda.  But I had a big piece and I needed a border and it worked. 


I used up about 5 yards of fabric.  I even used the tiny 1/2 square triangles.  

My cousin is coming to visit today.  She's staying until Thursday and sleeping in the quilting/guest room.  My weekend plans ... QUILTING, of course!

I need a good name for this quilt and quite possibly a good home. The plan was to donate it, but man, I really do like it.




3 comments:

MaryKay said...

How about CHEDDAR KISSES? Or I LOVE CHEDDAR?

Cappy said...

I was going to say "kisses," too... LOL!

Terri Tomoff said...

Love it too!! Big Yellow!