Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ok - I Will

Have you been dying to see more pictures of my bathroom?  It's all dressed for Christmas!

Come on in ...


There is always a quilt hanging on this wall in our powder room.  I've tried not to but it looks empty without one.


This year, my collection of snowmen found a new home.  They just fit, all nestled on this shelf.



On the outside door is a family heirloom.  My Cute Husband's family is from Denmark. This advent calendar was lovingly stitched by a Danish auntie. Steve says he doesn't remember a Christmas that it did not hang (with goodies) in their house when he was growing up.  When our girls were little (ok - up through high school!) I tied 2 candies on for each day.  Even as teens, the girls made a big deal of taking one off every day.


I love getting out all my Christmas decorations!





No comments: