Friday, September 18, 2015

Recap

Wow - I thought it had only been a week since the last blog post ... almost 2 weeks!  

As always - it's been busy!

I went on a bee retreat ... I LOVE retreating ... sewing, food, laughing - repeat.  THEN - repeat again.  West River Methodist Retreat Center is the BEST place!  I take a similar picture every time we go.  This time - no picture, but it still looks the same!


Such a beautiful location and for the most part - I look at my stitching and NOT the scenery. I did make a pretty quilt top called - Fat Quarter Twist. Brought it home, quilted it, bound it and took it to the shop.  I called mine "Red Makes Me Smile."  No photo. There are kits at Spring Water Designs. I also got another section done on "Aurora" ... sadly,  no photo - yet.



And I've quilted more OP's ...








And finished a wool/cotton small quilt.  Pattern by Primitive Gatherings.  Kits at SWD!


Yes, I do keep busy.



No comments: