Monday, July 6, 2015

A Pain In The Neck

This post is about what I HAVE, not what I AM!

I've been feeling poorly for the last couple of days - a problem that creeps up on me periodically.  A stiff and sore neck and left shoulder, often accompanied by a headache - this weekend was particularly uncomfortable.

Yesterday I spent the day quietly - resting, reading, watching HGTV (Fixer Uppers) and hand stitching.  In general ... keeping my head down.


This morning I was feeling a little better and decided to read up on my ailments.  Seems I have been causing my own problem.

Knitting



Crocheting 



Stitching



Quilting (OP)



Quite simply ... keeping my head down!

Today I am going to try and do things that keep my head up ... bathroom cleaning, errands, walking.  Not nearly as much fun but hopefully will cure my problem. 

Wednesday I am off on an adventure with Mom and the Goofies!

No comments: