Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Week Later

It's been a very busy week - as always!  I almost finished stitching this Penny Lane candle mat.  Still have to blanket stitch the outside edge.


There are NO quilts that need binding in my house!  N.O.N.E. ... at least for today - that's a great feeling.


I made this table runner today.  It's very purple (and pretty).  Much more purple than the photo shows.  Super easy sewing ... it's all about the fabric.  


I also fixed a boo-boo on a class sample (and quilted it). It's for my Magical Mystery Tour #3 (August). I'll do a TA-DA after the class - don't want to give away the secret! Binding done too.

I finished the sundresses for my goofy sisters.  They don't read my blog so that secret is safe.

I started knitting the sleeve for a sweater.  Well ... I cast on 60 stitches.  I haven't actually started the knitting yet.

I worked on Sophie's Universe ... I'm getting so close to done and I am so ready to be done.

There was also dinner with cousins and several classes to teach - yes, it was a busy week!



No comments: