Friday, May 15, 2015

WHAT?

What day is it?  What MONTH is it?  I am in my sewing room everyday ... every single day.  
I just noticed this...


And because I always need to know what day it is, or what DAY that DATE will be - I have more than one.


Ok, so I guess the need to know hasn't been particularly huge lately.  
The worst part - I laughed about the calendars, thought it would make a good blog post, took the photos and never did update the pages.  I still don't know what day it is.  Maybe I'll wait and go right into June.

A soft and pretty OP quilt.  I just love a humble quilt. 


The homespun fabrics are soft.  The simple pattern is restful.  The whole quilt is just so - usable.


Usable ... THAT, my friends, is one of the highest compliments I can give a quilt. 

      A snuggly quilt - the best Kind!


No comments: