Friday, May 29, 2015

Prepping

Don't be scared ... I haven't become a real "prepper."  I did spend this morning in Prep-mode.

A customer quilt is loaded and ready for some Handiquilter magic.


I made backings for 2 of MY quilts and binding.


I do love this Sue Spargo Imperial Blooms.


AND - I cut sewed blocks for a crazy quilt.  Hand stitching is on the schedule for this weekend, especially if we have a rainy Sunday ... sorry, but I am hoping.


I'm still fussing with the arrangement of these before I get the top stitched together. I LOVE this new-to-me ruler ... sew fast and sew easy to use.  More on the ruler later.

The color is a little washed out on my pictures.  My Cute Hisband replaced some burned out lights - GREAT for sewing, not so great for picture taking.

While all of that was happening, the washing machine was running. Hurray for multitasking!

Mom and I are off to run a few errands and then back into the dungeon for me.



No comments: