Saturday, October 25, 2014

2 WEEKS!

Not - IN 2 weeks but it's BEEN 2 weeks!  Good morning my quilty friends. Sorry it's been so quiet around here.  I have been busy busy busy - sewing and knitting and quilting and teaching.  I have not been really busy taking pictures - I do think about it ... after.

I did, this morning (at 7:35), check something off my Quilt Bucket List - it needs it's very own blog post... ok, it also needs a binding.

I'm in the homestretch of a new Christmas quilt. It needs borders and of course quilting and such. I really like how it's turning out. Kits are available at Spring Water Designs.


This was the original quilt I made from Dragonfly Quilts.


Fabric choices make a huge difference!!

And - did you see the photo bomb - a couple of blocks were peeking out in the Christmas quilt.  That's the Spring Water Designs 2015 BOM.  It is so awesome!!  It's called Enchanted Garden by Gretchen Gibbons.  A partial reveal will be happening at the shop on Monday. Sign ups will start the first week of November.  Stay tuned for updates on that beauty.

It's now 8:00 and the coffee is ready ... and so am I.
Have a sunny, autumnal weekend!




No comments: