Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Few Random Things

Once a month I get together with a group of women and talk about stuff.  We started as a quilting bee and we actually talk about quilts ... sometimes.  This month we met for a picnic dinner.  

Great everything ... The view, the food and especially the company.


I spent a considerable amount of time hunting for my class notes for the Crossroads Picnic Quilt.  In fact, they were missing right up until it was time to leave to teach the class.  Then I looked in my teaching norebook - and there were my notes!  I was so organized LAST month that I got it all ready and filed and ready to go.



Sticky Toffee Pudding is awesome!  It's cake, from Scotland.  Look up the recipe and thank me later.

I love these bags.  The pattern is a Creative Grids Cut Loose pattern. I've made 3 ... there will be more.




A new project - yes, Snowmen!  It will be winter someday. 


1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful place for a get together. I am starting on christmas myself, never to early to start;)

Debbie