It's been a wild couple of days ...
1. Retirement ceremony in D.C.
2. Visited 8 quilt shops in VA
3. party with friends
5. Finished quilting a big (96" square) top
6. Made lots of binding
7. Packed up for a sewing day
8. Dinner, laughs and fireworks in Baltimore. Went to bed too late.
9. sewing (1/2day) with some fun gals
10. Anniversary pool party with husband's work friends
Nothing planned! Try and recover my quiet, peaceful life!
Oh yeah ... And somewhere in there I made a FAB-O dessert for the Baltimore dinner party.