Friday, June 13, 2014

Yes, I'm Still Here

Hello my lovely blog friends.  I am still here (after a week in Florida) and still "doing" the fiber thing.  I don't have any finishes to show.  I do have some projects started ... like that's something new!?

A KAL (knit along) that started June 1st ... a baby sweater.  After I started it, I found out my sister-in-law is having a second baby. How convenient is THAT!?


The center section of a shop sample for the Row-By-Row Experience.  This is a nation-wide shop hop starting July 1.  Collect FREE patterns from participating shops while you travel this summer.  Spring Water Designs in Columbia, MD has an awesome ROW! 3 of us each made the same row but with our own choice of fabrics ... of course mine is WOOL.


And ... a new project that I started yesterday.  I'll show progress shots as it grows.


That's my catch-up.  It's my Cute Husband's birthday tomorrow. Not sure what our weekend plans involve.  I'll check back in next week ... hopefully with something finished.



No comments: