Wednesday, December 4, 2013

KNITTING

love yarn!  Really - I just LOVE yarn.  It's so pretty.  I'm blogging about this because My Cute Husband cracked up laughing when I made this statement the other day.  He laughed and shook his head and went back to watching the hockey game ... he doesn't get it.

Don't get me wrong - fabric is my first love.  I am married to fabric, but I'm having a torrid affair with yarn.  

Here's my latest sock.


The blue sparkle yarn from Cloverhill Yarn in Catonsville, MD, is so pretty!  The pattern - from Knitters Brewing Company is called Pink Ribbon Sock.  I'm making mine blue for prostrate cancer awareness.


Other then the occasional white "sneaker" sock, I ONLY wear hand knit socks ... There's nothing like them to keep my feet happy ... as long as they are inside my Danskos.


No comments: