Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Rainy Day

Rain Rain Rain and did I mention ... Rain!

As I'm typing this, the house is quiet.  Everyone, even the kitties, are sleeping.  It's so comforting to be snuggled under a quilt, listening to the rain and knowing, I'm right where I need to be.  Today was a busy day of errands (yes, in the rain) with my Cute Husband driving me all over the place.  I got a lot checked off my list.

And then I came home and quilted.  


Such a pretty quilt - bright, happy batiks.  This quilt definitely has a Caribbean feel to it. The quilting really shows off on the back


Tomorrow is all about birds.  Nope, not a turkey, my wool embroidered birds - the last 3.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Best Cardsharing