Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday

BINGO is over for another year.  I do believe we already have 2 of 20 quilts for next year!  To get the week jump started - I had a few finishes and starts.

My purse socks (those that travel everywhere with me) are D.O.N,E. 


You know what that means?!   I finally get to start something with my Kool Aide yarn - YAY!


New purse socks - that will travel everywhere with me.
I also received and did my part on a pair of traveling socks that 7 other people are knitting on.  Less than 24 hours at my house and they're heading back into the mail.

I also got a customer quilt done.  Cute little signature quilt.  I believe it's for someone's 50th birthday.


I'm starting a guild swap of GREEN and light 1/2-square triangles and 4-patches.  First swap isn't until January but I had to get started.  Made some swaps and some finished blocks so I could do a proper show'n tell tomorrow night at our meeting.  Photos of that later this week.



1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

The socks are so cute. And what a nice quilt. I'm sure someone will love it :-)