Friday, September 13, 2013

NOT A Bingo Quilt

It's a quilt and I quilted it but it is NOT going to BINGO!  


It's a sweet 30's quilt.  Ruth pieced it and it's sew pretty.


I'm liking the "no border" look, more and more.  Forever, I automatically stitched on borders sometimes to make a quilt bigger. Sometimes just because.  I think I was afraid the Quilt Police would take me away if I "left off" the borders.  I do believe, borderless can be a design choice and I'm going to be making that choice on a future quilt.


5 comments:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

YUP...I'm in total agreement with you on the border...and the Quilt Police whispering in my ear to put 'em on all these years - "OR ELSE!!" =P

This is such a fun quilt! I really like how the squares seem to give the curves...a kind of royalty.

hugZ,
annie =)

Love Of Quilts said...

Same here on the borders! This is a different quilt I haven't seem it before. I like it.

Cappy said...

I love that pattern!

Cappy said...

I love that pattern!

Karee said...

Ok, me, too! Borderless on a future quilt (swallow hard.)