Monday, September 16, 2013

Double Finish!

I bartered a great trade on Sunday afternoon. 

 I quilted Starlyn's Christmas Advent top. It's called Countdown to Christmas - there are 25 pockets to hold little surprises and treats. Designed by Springwater Designs.


While Starlyn put the binding on my Autumn Sunset quilt, another design by Dawn.  you can find the patterns here - http://www.springwaterdesigns.com/



And then she traced off the pieces for a small wall-hanging project that we both have had for a couple of years and are both now well on their way to actually becoming a quilt.


I worked on my appliqué pieces while Starlyn bound the Christmas quilt - we were busy.

And after that - My Cute Husband ordered Chinese take-out for us for dinner.  
It was a very good day!

No comments: