Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Starting

These blocks were made at my guild retreat in February. A random selection and about 2/3 yard of a pretty fabric (all the blocks had to include this fabric). Before having hernia surgery, I put them up on my design wall, waiting (hoping) for inspiration.


Because I was feeling a little better (each day, better than the day before but not as good as I will feel tomorrow), I decided to start playing. I took 2 of the smallest blocks and cut them in 1/2 making triangles. Then put the biggest block on point.

What do you think so far?



5 comments:

Quilting Nan said...

Love what you did with that block!

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica said...

It looks great.

Cappy said...

Can't wait to see this done! I found a little piece of the focus fabric if you need more...

Cappy said...

Can't wait to see this done! I found a little piece of the focus fabric if you need more...