Monday, June 10, 2013

Least Favorite

A busy day of errands and daughter visiting and waiting at the doctor's office did NOT make for a day of sewing.  So - I managed a little evening sewing.  And it was ALL my least favorite stuff.

I made some binding - not fun but needed.

I cut out some pants - garment sewing is almost last on MY list.

I mended!! Who the heck likes mending? But I do have a happy son-in-law.

I replaced the elastic in some pajama pants - YAY - they needed to be smaller for me!!


And I loaded a quilt onto the HQ frame.  LOVE the backing fabric.


What I really wanted to do?
Wind this Kool Aide yarn and start a new pair of socks ... maybe tomorrow.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the color for the new socks!!! SInce I learned how to knit both socks at the same time on circular needles, I am so much happier (always loved knitting the 1st sock to see what it looked like, and then was bored with the 2nd sock... I'm finishing pair #33 or 34)

Holly in Ashtabula, OH