Saturday, June 8, 2013

Catching Up

It's been a pretty busy (and always fun-filled) week. As I'm still recuperating from hernia surgery, there is NO cleaning, lifting or over-doing allowed. HURRAY!!

So, I've been knitting on my Million $ Sweater - I think I may have finally conquered this one. And, of course, working on some socks.

I attended an all-day fabric dying class - it was really fun. Here's part if what I came home with - 
There will be a whole blog post about this later (maybe even later today).

My 1st Wednesday night group met up for a potluck picnic and it was FAB-O. Simple food, great conversation and an unbelievable view.


Last night was my Sit'n Stitch group. I made a pretty good start on my June birds.

There's a quilt loaded and 1/2 done on the HQ that will need me today. In fact, today is all about making lots of progress on several different projects ... Because there are several different projects I'm dying to start - as always!


No comments: