Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Stash Report #7

Didn't report last week, but I am still keeping track. Just not much to report.

For week ending 2/16
Used this week : 0. Used this year : 39.75 yards
Added this wk : 1 yard. Added this yr : 6.5 yards

TOTAL : - 33.25

I love that I've remained in the minus column all year! Ok - it's still February and I've got a lot 2013 left.

I'm not counting the fabric for my Nearly Insane blocks because the pieces are so little and varied. It's hard to account for each one, I will include the fabric used when all 98 blocks are done. Maybe this year? Maybe next year?

I made blocks 6 and 7.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign in along with your Xbox 360 Stay account, or generate your new account after creating your own selection.
All you have to do is signup and you can get your Free XBox Live just by
completing a fewsurveys. There is nothing open and even if there were you spent way too much money on gifts.


Also visit my webpage: msp codes