My guild's annual President's Day weekend retreat was GREAT! 34 dedicated (obsessed?) quilter friends, lots of chocolate, late nights and humming sewing machines. Who could ask for anything better?!
1. A pincushion
2. A Big Bag Lady Bag
3. Easy Street - a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt
4. My blue trees - all 12 blocks
5. Made another pincushion and a thread catcher bag - pictures later
I made progress on:
1. Broken Arrow blocks - I want to finish these soon
2. A few little 3" Christmas Tree blocks
3. February UFO - ok, I started working in this, promptly cut a block in 1/2 WRONG and stopped
I love spending time with my quilting friends!