Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's not Monday

For the past 2 days I have been traveling in a car, buying fabric (only a little - honest!), teaching a class, visiting with old and new friends, working on a sock and eating. What I have NOT been doing is sewing or taking photos.

I woke up this morning completely convinced it was Monday - and It's not. 1/2 way through the morning, I realized I kept thinking "it's NOT Monday, it's Friday." And just now, I found out it's Thursday. And I only realized THAT when I got an automatic text reminder that I have a hair cut appointment this afternoon.

So - I'm completely turned around! The good news is - my traveling socks have made it home. They were gone for a year. I knitted the toes and mailed them out, then 10 other women added to them and now they are back home, fit perfectly and I love them.

After my hair cut and a quick stop at the grocery store, I'm sewing a binding - today - THURSDAY.


No comments: