Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Busy Tuesday

Today I will be meeting up with my 2 sewing buddies. I think there will be sewing involved - bringing my Bonnie Hunter, Easy Street parts, just in case and there will certainly be lunch. Tonight is my guild's Christmas dinner meeting. That's always a fun evening and knitting will go along with my potluck contribution.

Hmmmm - potluck contribution - should have thought of that sooner. There will be a brief stop at the grocery store between lunch and dinner.

I have 2 small quilts left to bind and then wrap. I'm waiting for a gift to arrive in the mail. Then - I do believe I'm D.O.N.E.!

Progress on my new scarf - might actually be able to wear it to a Christmas party this weekend.

Morning coffee in a Christmas mug, it tastes better that way.



No comments: