Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stash Report #40 AND Whining

Not too much sewing this week but numbers continue to look good. Used this week: 2 yards. Used this year: 180 yards.

Added this week: 0 yards. This year: 176 yards.

TOTAL: -4 yards. Hurray! Hurray!

Whining - everything I touched today was wrong. Started a new sweater, crocheted. The pattern numbers didn't add up and the sizing was odd so I finagled it and started and got quite far and DID NOT like it - not the stitch pattern and not joins. I ripped it - yards and yards of yarn. This morning I started over. Got quite a bit done - the wrong way, ripped out and started over. Got the first section done - 14 rows. WRONG again! Ripped out 9 rows and redid it.

In the meantime, I also loaded a quilt on the HQ. Finished the first pass, rolled and had a bunch of pleats on the back. RIPPED it and restitched.

Then I walked away from all fiber! Had some ice cream and decided to watch some mindless tv - it's safer.

No comments: