Monday, September 24, 2012

Mirror Mirror

Yesterday, I quilted this really pretty quilt ...
 

The pattern name is: Mirror Mirror. My friend/customer Barbara made it as a gift for her niece.  I LOVE it - it's pretty, it's sweet, it's light and fresh.  AND ... it matches some yarn I dyed a few weeks ago.


The back is very cool - I love that it's asymetrical. You can't tell from my photo but that pieced strip isn't centered on the back.


The quilt will never belong to me, but someday, I'll have a pair of socks and whenever I wear them ... I'll remember this pretty quilt.


3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

oooo I love this pattern! And the PINK is so pretty!

QuilterLaura said...

Pink isn't really my color, but that is so sweet, I love it!

Dawn said...

I love the pink and yellow together ~ so sweet (And your quilting is perfect!)