Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Road Trip

My quilting buddy, Donna, and I headed off on our annual trip to Hershey, PA to Quilt Odyssey. We spend 4 days immersed in quilty goodness. BUT - before we get there, on the way there, we take a leisurely drive through the beautiful Pennsylvania countryside.

This year we stopped at The Mannings - a fiber haven for knitters, spinners and weavers. It was really overwhelming! I did manage to acquire a few things - some yarn that I plan to dye and some fiber I plan to spin. One doesn't just happen on The Mannings. You better have a GPS! It's down a winding country road and SO pretty.

Tomorrow - quilt class and VENDORS MALL. My stash report isn't going to look too good - I've already purchased 2.5 yards today and the show hasn't even started!

No comments: