Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Very Quilty Week

On Monday, I worked at the quilt shop on a customer's t-shirt quilt.  No photos yet.  It's all pieced, still needs to be quilted and bound.

On Tuesday, I quilted at home for my friend Olive Blue ...


Yes, her last name is BLUE! She made a Big Beautiful Blue quilt ...


On Wednesday, I quilted a top for my guild's BINGO event, which isn't until October.


On Thursday, I rested ... just kidding!  Today is a handwork sort of day - Kid#1 is having a surgical procedure done and wants her momma there.  Nothing dramatic, we'll be home in the late afternoon.  THEN - my friend Donna arrives for a weekend of sewing fun.

Off to walk Harleigh, the Wonder Dog!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love Olive's quilt, fun last name and perfect quilt for her. I need to quilt some quilts, maybe I can get started today, but I have to do free motion.

Debbie

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I WHEELLY like both of these quilts! The color BLUE would naturally draw me to the first one...but, I do like the design and colors of the second. =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com