Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Finish #2

Lots on the "to do" list today and I managed to check it ALL off!

This morning I quilted my friend Pam's quilt - Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll.  It was big and beautiful and is DONE DONE DONE!

Then I finished a book, did 2 loads of laundry, made a pot of soup and changed the bed linens.

Then I loaded up this customer quilt.  Starlyn and I pieced it together from handkerchiefs and silk scarves.  Honestly - I didn't have much hope for it.


Here's a close-up of one scarf - pretty cool, huh?



When all is said and done (and quilted), I think it turned out ok.


I'm thinking of a new slogan ... bring us your ugly and we'll make it lovely.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Donna Badgett said...

Wow! You worked with handkerchiefs!? Silk or cotton? An intriguing quilt!

Dawn said...

It's beautiful! ~ And I like the new slogan :)