Thursday, March 8, 2012

Now That I Don"t Need It

In the evenings we watch TV and I don't sew.  But I do knit and crochet. 

I finished this sweater over the weekend - just in time for the weather to turn warm.  I did wear it on Monday but today it's supposed to be 65. I picked this pattern because I love the back - it's overlapped and just different enough from all the other crocheted sweaters out there that it grabbed my attention. AND - it's a free pattern!


And I had just enough yarn! 



Hopefully, I'll get to wear this a couple more times ... if not, there's always next year.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty! You must have really been sweating it there at the end with only inches of yarn left! Wow!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

This is a WAY cool sweater. You might be able to wear it some chilly evening? I really need to check this pattern out...LUV it!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com