I'm a little late for my UFO Challenge post but here it is:
February was #1 and that was my "In The Night Garden".
Finished - quilted, bound, label and sleeve.
To be honest - I finished it in January so I moved on to the "B-list" and finished "Lucinda Brodie". She's not completed in this photo but she really is finished ... quilted, bound, labelled and a sleeve (just for the quilt show).
AND - in the spirit of - git 'er done - my zigzag quilt (this was a swap with quilty buddies) is all put together ... but NOT quite finsihed.
The March challenge is #8 and for me that's quilting an old friend from about 4 (maybe 5) years ago. This UFO Challenge is really motivating me!