Thursday, March 1, 2012

FINISHED FEBRUARY UFO

I'm a little late for my UFO Challenge post but here it is:

February was #1 and that was my "In The Night Garden".
Finished - quilted, bound, label and sleeve.


To be honest - I finished it in January so I moved on to the "B-list" and finished "Lucinda Brodie".  She's not completed in this photo but she really is finished ... quilted, bound, labelled and a sleeve (just for the quilt show).


AND - in the spirit of - git 'er done - my zigzag quilt (this was a swap with quilty buddies) is all put together ... but NOT quite finsihed.


The March challenge is #8 and for me that's quilting an old friend from about 4 (maybe 5) years ago.  This UFO Challenge is really motivating me!

10 comments:

CindyC said...

Really nice work! I love the applique with the piecing.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your work is just lovely..delighted to have discovered your blog :)

Debbie said...

Love the applique quilt. It is beautiful. You have been busy!!!

Colleen said...

All three are gorgeous, the applique is my favorite!!!

WoolenSails said...

Really beautiful quilts and appliqué, love all of them.

Debbie

Katie said...

Oh my goodnes, what a beautiful batch of quilts! I love In the Night Garden - the colors, the applique...all of it! And Lucinda Brodie is so pretty - and all those curves - wow!

Jo said...

Wow, beautiful quilts, it's hard to pick a fav. Congrats on your finishes

Dawn said...

Yea Mary ~ You're my hero!! I can't wait to see them all in person :) Hopefully I'll be able to get my February UFO finish up tomorrow...

Longarm Diva said...

I'd love to see the finished Lucinda Brodie up close and person. Can you post a picture so I can enlarge it? What beautiful work you do!

Quilter Kathy said...

Way to go! You are just burning through the UFO'S! You better pace yourself or you might run out of them!