Monday, February 6, 2012

STASH REPORT #6

Is this really necessary every week? The answer is ... YES!
It's really good for me to see this, to own it. I'm going to stop acquiring fabric but I am making an effort to use fabric from my stash. OK - I'm making an effort to THINK about using it.

Used this week: 4.5 yards
bought this week: 2.5 yards
Used year to date: 12 yards
bought this year: 25.5 yards

Total for the year: +10.25 yards

Today I plan to put borders on 2 quilts and prepare backs and binding. Next week I should feel better about my "Stash Report"

edit ...
It was early and I hadn't had my coffee yet.  The math was wrong.
Total for the year: +13.5

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Fabric has to come in to freshen the stash otherwise it gets stale. Also the Used column is like the tortoise moving up very slowly but steady. The Add column is like the Hare moving very quickly and then taking long rests.