Thursday, January 5, 2012

BRIDGE OF ROSES

A sock finish!
These were started on March 7, 2011 and finished last week. They were actually a pretty easy knit, I got one done right away and it's sole mate ... languished on the needles for months.

 They were well worth the wait. Look at the pretty detail on the cuff ...

I do love hand knit socks!

This was a KAL (knit-along) with Knitters Brewing Company. Wendy, the brewmistress, is starting another KAL on January 13. Her directions (and videos) and support are GREAT.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Pretty!

sara said...

Very nice!Sara

rubyslipperz1052 said...

O!!! I am in AWE of your absolutely, stunningly beautiful socks. Good thing I don't have your address..."someone" might be sneaking in to snag them socks!

I envy your knitting talent. I am a toddler with regards to my sock knitting ability. =P

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com