Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EARTHQUAKE

An earthquake? Is it global warming?
Whoever heard of an earthquake on the East Coast?

This photo would make a little more sense if I had taken one AFTER putting the spools back ... but ...
Here's what I found what I got home today ...

Some fell over but stayed up there, and others fell on the floor ...

Odd things fell - a little basket (but nothing next to it), 2 pincushions (but not the other 25), a couple of wooden boxes (but not the others). I was delivering quilts to the MD State Fairgrounds when the earthquake hit ... I never noticed it.  I sure did notice when I got home. 

We're facing a pending a hurricane (Irene is on her way). We can prepare for her ... but an earthquake ... very weird.

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

So glad you didn't have Much damage! Maybe "IRENE" won't bother to much