Saturday, July 2, 2011

FROM ONE COMES ANOTHER

Last month I made these blocks ...

 Actually, I made this whole quilt ...


And like often happens, there were leftover bits and pieces. So ... I started a new project from these leftovers and it will soon be a new wallhanging. Maybe for the bathroom?

PS ... I managed to take out the seams in yesterdays botched pants - there were THREE seams - I sewed the back leg in upside down AND topstitched it on BOTH sides of the seam ... then realized my mistake. It will be pants by the end of the weekend.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I enjoyed the pants. The only perfect zipper I ever put in was somehow upside down (zipped from waist to neck of a dress). Other than the one "minor!" flaw the zipper looked fab!

Donna Badgett said...

Love the fabric with the curlique in it. Do you recall the name?

West Michigan Quilter said...

That block is stunning. I love the way you fussy cut some of the squares.