Saturday, May 28, 2011

ROAD TRIP PROJECT BAG

Because I can't figure out how to get new photos posted into my blog ... for some reason it hasn't worked for me in 2 days ... I can't show my FRIDAY FINISH quilt.  What a drag!  I had such a busy, productive week.

I did find a "draft" post that I never finished and never posted.  It contained 1 picture ...


This was my project bag for our trip to TN. 
1.  I finished the second sock (lower right) - birthday gift for the youngest daughter
2. I took apart the shawl (middle) - ran out of original yarn and didn't like the substitute.  It's now 3/4 done in a new pattern that will work with the original yarn - gift for my mother
3.  Made one sock (upper left) and will make the other next month - socks for me.

I only actually did #1 on the trip.  The rest has been done since we got home.  I knit during evening TV time.  The Cute Husband LOVES cop dramas ... we watch them all.

Sorry no finished quilts, no beautiful roses, no pets, no mess ... maybe tomorrow.

No comments: