Saturday, April 23, 2011

SHOW 'N TELL

Thursday I worked at And Sew It Goes (a local quilt shop).  The "Jo Morton Club" met that night and I got sit in with the ladies.  They make quilts with really little pieces ... and all very pretty.  AND ... I didn't take any pictures!

I did manage to snap a couple of photos.  This is Barbara's quilt ...
 Don't you just love those 2 little hearts?!!

Barbara also made this ...
 Isn't she clever?  She made it up - pieced the braid, stapled it to a piece of wood and added hooks ... easy and cute!

Today, I finished quilting this top for my friend Pam.  She has a GREAT eye for color!  This Bento Box quilt is SEW pretty.

And - I quilted this charity quilt for my friend Phyllis.  This will be going to Hershey, PA, this summer for Quilt Odyssey's Hugs and Kisses - quilts for hospitalized children.  I quilted it using my HQ ProStitcher.  The stitch pattern is handprints.

OK ... now this ...
It's a sculpture at Historic Savage Mill.  It made me laugh.  I guess I don't "get" art ... unless of course it was supposed to make people laugh.  If that's the case - it's a HUGE success!

1 comment:

Donna Badgett said...

Looks like that "art" is representing losing all your marbles....