Sunday, April 10, 2011

CAPPY'S RETREAT

No blogging for a couple of days because I've been retreating.  My sewing buddies and I headed to Edgewater, MD for 4 days of sewing (and laughing and eating.)


Besides quilting projects, I did a little garment repair.  Starlyn's sewing shirt has slowly been falling apart.  With the collar almost off, she still wears it - it's soft and comfy and she has loved it almost to death.

And I just couldn't deal with that any longer.  Using some fabrics from other projects, I fashioned a new yoke and reattached the collar.  I do believe that her sewing mojo shirt is even better now!

Starlyn finished a little Jo Morton project -  1/2" logs on the log cabin quilt ... I said - little.

Cappy lives in a little beach community. We got to take a short walk on Thursday. After that - never left the house and rarely turned off the machine.
More finished project photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

That almost looks like the area we stayed in one summer. We were at a campground on the water.
Looks like a nice place for a retreat.

Debbie