Tuesday, March 29, 2011

QUILT SHOW 2011

Great quilt show this weekend.  Happily - I was really busy - looking and visiting and working and being inspired.  Sadly - I took very few photos beause I was busy looking and visiting and working and being inspired.

Here's my friend Pam with her winning quilt ... I did the quilting!  Pam won the sunflower blocks at a guild meeting.  She didn't have enough to make the quilt as big as she wanted.  She really didn't want to make more blocks, so instead she appliqued flowers.

Can you imagine? She didn't want to PIECE more blocks but didn't mind appliqueing ... hmmmm ... that's odd, I think.

This is another one of Pam's quilts.  I quilted this top too.  I LOVE the colors - which are much better in person than in this picture ... sorry.

Tomorrow, I'll show you another winning quilt ...

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful quilt and quilting.

Debbie

Donna Badgett said...

I'll bet that winning quilt is yours!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrats to your friend! I'm sure your quilting was a big part of the win.