I recently posted about this quilt and my problem. It's too small for this bed (obviously). It was a shop sample from McCalls Quilting, August 2007. It measured 55"x55" I just do not need or want another quilt that doesn't fit on a bed.
Well, I don't want one THIS week.
Didn't think I had any of the fabric left but I did some serious "stash diving." I found little bits and pieces. Just enough to do a few more applique flowers and leaves ... I actually had to piece fabric together to make larger pieces.
AND ... hit the mother lode ... because I rarely throw anything away ... I found some leftover 2" squares already cut for this quilt. WOO HOO!!
So ... I was able to piece some borders and do a little more applique and ....
A quilt that fits on this bed!!