Monday, June 28, 2010

Knitter's Brewing Company has done it again. This KAL (knit along) is running all summer. It's called Pink Ribbon Socks and features "awareness ribbons". Wendy is donating to breast cancer researach for each kit sold. AND ... there are prizes each month for completed socks. WOO HOO ... gotta love prizes. Good cause and GREAT socks.

Here's my first sock finished. I chose "Tip Jar" yarn - a soft silver gray.
Just a little tease of a really cute baby quilt. I did a combo of free-motion and computer quilting on it. This is Dawn's so I can't show you the whole thing. Hopefully she will show it soon over at Spring Water Designs.
My next project? My youngest daughter has requested a new quilt. She wants "calm, quiet, washed out and watery." I'm considering patterns - she says she sleeps better under simple designs - Disappearing 9-patch, maybe?



No comments: